THE TEN PRINCIPLES FOR A GLOBAL RATIONAL WORLDHUMANISM CODE FOR GLOBAL ETHICS:
1. DIGNITY: Proclaim the natural dignity and inherent worth of all human beings.
2. RESPECT: Respect the life and property of others.
3. TOLERANCE: Be tolerant of others belief and life styles
4. SHARING: Share with those who are less fortunate and assist those who are in need of help.
5. NO DOMINATION: Do not dominate through lies or otherwise.
6. NO SUPERSTITION: Rely on Reason, Logic and Science to understand the universe and to solve life’s problems.
7. CONSERVATION: Conserve and improve the Earths natural environment.
8. NO WAR: Resolve differences and conflicts without resorting to war or violence.
9. DEMOCRACY: Rely on political and economic democracy to organize human affairs.
10. EDUCATION: Develop one’s intelligence and talents through education and effort.
Kasese united humanist association (KUHA) is a registered community based organization set up on the Foundation of Humanism and Science.
We are committed to promoting free thought and science in our communities and are advocating for a secular society, a just world free from dogma and indoctrination.
The library is located on plot 31 matebere road – kiteso upper and in stock is a variety of book resources on Humanism, Science and Free thought.
We run a Public library and a Humanist school called kilembe valley humanist primary school situated in katiri village in kilembe Sub County.
We are engaged in activities in the fields of Education, Environment, Human rights and Sustainable Agricultural Development.